2006-04-12
Gnarls Barkley
all i want is your understanding
as in the small light of affection,
why is this my life
is almost everybodies question

and i've tried,
everything but suicide,
but it's crossed my mind

i'd prefer peace
wouldn't have to have one worldly posession,
but essentially i'm an animal
so just what do i do with all the aggression

well i've tried,
everything but suicide,
but it's crossed my mind

life is a one-way street aint it
if you could paint it
i'd throw myself on in the right direction,
so i go all the way
like i really really know what the thruth is
i'm only guessing

and i've tried,
everything but suicide,
ooh but it's crossed my mind
just a thought

it's even dark in the daytime
it's not just good, it's great depression,
when i was lost i even found myself
looking in the guns direction

and so i've tried,
everything but suicide,
but yes it's crossed my mind
but i'm fine
...
posted by Christofer @ 20:53
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Home
streschezt

    En blogg att avreagera sig på. För all möjlig skit vi tänker på just nu, eller då. En blogg mot tristess och enformighet. En blogg för att glömma. En blogg för att komma ihåg.

kontributörer
linksar
strömmande mp3or
andra bloggZar
tidigare skriverielser
arkiv